Monday, October 11, 2010

A New Hobby. A New Passion.


What did you buy with your first paycheck? I bought a Nikon D3000 D-SLR camera. The date was October 2nd, 2010 and this is my first set of favorite pictures:

Here, we find a bridge in Boston's Public Garden.


A beautiful flower found in Boston's Public Garden.

Here, we find some contrasting architecture in Boston Commons.


It's been years since I picked up a real hobby. I spent 2 hours and took almost 200 pictures on this beautiful, sunny day, and I can't wait to take more. Thanks Nikon, for making my first paycheck worthwhile.





2 comments:

  1. The 3 picked out of 200 must be good. Love the flower picture. Did you use extra lense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just used a low f number to blur background images. I'm currently using a 18-35mm lens.

    ReplyDelete